Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
Makes 2 Twelve-inch pizze
- One recipe Quick Yeast Dough for Pizza
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 cup Asiago cheese in bits
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each piece into a 12-inch round.
- Blind bake the shells for 10 minutes, then top with the tomatoes and cheese and continue baking until cheese is melted and crust is beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- Toss the arugula with olive oil and salt and scatter over the pizza. Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2103.