Swiss Chard and Potato Pie
- 1 cup cooked and well squeezed Swiss chard, chopped
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes, cooked peeled and cubed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grinding nutmeg
- 9 inch pie plate, greased with olive oil or unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix everything except 2 tablespoons of the melted butter in a bowl. Spread mixture into greased pie plate.
- Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons butter over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
This recipe was featured on Season 27 - Episode 2711.