This delicious fall salad is perfect for your Thanksgiving table.
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula leaves
- 1 head romaine, washed, dried and torn into pieces
- 8 basil leaves, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 large Cortland apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 Zest and juice oflemons
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Shavings Asiago cheese
- Toss the greens together in a salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the olive oil, lemon, salt and cheese.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and lemon juice and zest and toss well. Season with salt and divide among salad dishes. Sprinkle with the cheese shavings.
No comments on this recipe.