- 2 Makessandwiches
- 4 Thinly sliced soft white bread, crusts removed
- 6 slices Italian Fontina cheese
- 4 marinated artichokes, thinly sliced
- 4 marinated sweet red peppers
- Small bunch spinach Butter
- Spread some butter on a slice of bread.
- Cover slices of fontina cheese.
- Add artichoke hearts and peppers.
- Spread butter on second slice of bread, and top the sandwich.
- Press and cut diagonally (to form a triangle) with a large, sharp knife.
- Cut again to make bite sized tramezzini.
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Tramezzini.
No comments on this recipe.