- 1 slice day old bread
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, microwaved, cooled, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Grinding black pepper
- Flour for coating the tuna balls
- 1 large egg, beaten wit a fork
- Dry breadcrumbs V
- egetable oil for frying
- Lemon wedges
- Crumble the bread slice and place in a medium size bowl; add milk and stir to combine.
- Add tuna, potatoes, parsley, salt and pepper and mix.
- With wet hands form “meatballs’ then coat each one in flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Place on plate as you make them.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown; drain and serve with lemon wedges
This recipe was featured on Season Pronto! - Tuna Meatballs.
What size can of tuna, and how many meatballs, does this make?