Tuna with Cous Cous / Couscous con Tonno
- 1/2 cup couscous, cooked
- 3 Juice and zest oforlemons, depending on size
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or Pachino, diced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 jar tuna fillets in olive oil (300g or 6.ounces)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the couscous with the lemon juice and zest and 2 tablespoons olive oil and a couple of tablespoons of hot water.
- Mix the mint into the couscous along with the tomatoes, shallots, tuna and nuts. Taste and add salt and pepper as necessary; stir in hot pepper flakes if desired.
- Divide between 4 plates to serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 29 - Episode 2910.
No comments on this recipe.