Tuscan Cannellini Bean and Soppressata Salad
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, well rinsed
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes in olive oil, diced
- 1/2 to 1 cup diced sopressata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons mint, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crusty bread slices
- In a bowl combine beans, tomatoes, sopressata and toss well. Set aside
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, shallot and mint together. Add to salad and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Serve as is or over slices of crusty bread.
This recipe was featured on Season 28 - Episode 2807.
Just saw the show, the brand is Fortuna.
What is the brand you mentioned for soppresatta?