Whipped Ricotta and Bing Cherry Parfait
- 1 cup pitted and quartered Bing cherries plus extra on stems for garnish
- 2 cups ricotta cheese, well drained
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sliced and toasted almonds
- In a bowl combine the cherries and 2 tablespoons of the sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the ricotta cheese and sugar and whip until smooth. Add the vanilla and fold in.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the ricotta mixture.
- Divide and layer in 4 parfait or ice cream dishes, a little of the ricotta, cherries, and almonds. Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up.
- Chill for an hour. Top with a cherry on a stem and serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2120.
No comments on this recipe.