Yellow Beet Salad/Insalata di Barbabietola Gialla
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Juice and zest oflarge lemon
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt to taste
- In a salad bowl combine
- 4 small yellow beets, cooked, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes or chunks
- ¼ cup shredded arugula
- ½ cup torn into bite size pieces radicchio
- Black sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until slightly thickened. Set aside
- In a salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients except the sesame seeds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Scatter the sesame seeds over the salad.
No comments on this recipe.