Allessio's Omelette / Fritatta di Allessio
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons fresh herbs, oregano, parsley
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- In medium high heat, non-stick skillet, wilt onions and red pepper in olive oil. In a bowl, beat eggs totether with herbs and wine, then add to skillet.
- Allow eggs to set before flipping fritatta.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 15 - Episode 1516.
No comments on this recipe.