Broccoli Rabe with White Beans - Episode 2624
A simple, hearty peasant dish guaranteed to please over and over again
- One bunch of broccoli rape
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 can, cannelini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Boil broccoli rape until crisp tender
- Add 1/2 of olive oil to skillet Add garlic, red pepper flakes, broccoli rape, Cook 2 minutes,
- Add beans and remaining olive oil, Cook additional two minutes,
- Serve immediately,
This recipe was featured on Season 26 - Episode 2624.
No comments on this recipe.