Chef Bill Bradley's Stricchetti Verdi with Sausage Sauce
- PASTA RECIPE1 1/2 - 2 cups, cups King Arthur Unbleached, All Purpose Flour
- 7 egg yolks
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 tbsp pureed greens
- Cook greens & parsley, chill. Puree in blender, make dough, roll out dough on pasta machine.Cut into bow ties.PASTA DOUGHbunch of beet greens
- 1 bunch Italian Parsley
- 2 pureed.SAUCEtbsp butter
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- Lots of butter
- 5 Italian sausages, w/o fennel seeds
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Bay leaf
- 6 very ripe tomatoes, pass through food mill
- Salt & pepper
- 10 Cook the onions in butter, add sausage cookminutes. Pour in the wine and let evaporate then add the tomatoes, bay leaf, salt & pepper.Cover & simmer forminutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water.Sauce the pasta & serve with a lot of parmesan.
This recipe was featured on Season 14 - Episode 1410.
No comments on this recipe.