Chickpea Tart / Torta di Ceci
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 pound Italian chick pea flour
- salt to taste
- rosemary sprig
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix the water and the flour with a wooden spoon; make sure there are no lumps, add salt to taste, and mix again. Add the rosemary and let it sit for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees
- Add the olive oil.
- Remove the rosemary and pour into a heavy skillet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until the edges start to brown.. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
- Dissolve package of brewer's yeast in water. Add chickpea flour, mix well, cover and let rise for an hour.
- Bake as before, but add finely chopped onions to 2 tbsp olive oil into skillet before adding batter
- Bake 30 minutes or until edges are brown.
No comments on this recipe.