Chief Justice Williams' Harvest Potatoes / Patata Raccolta
Rhode Island Chief Justice Frank William shares one of his favorite recipes with us.
This simple dish takes only minutes to prepare, and its hearty ingredients will soothe your soul on a cold winter’s night. One taste and you will agree that when it comes to Frank’s recipes, there is justice in the world, in the kitchen, and at the dinner table.
- 3-4 INGREDIENTSnice size russet or other good baking potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cube of chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1 3/4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- 1 3/4 teaspoons mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme, lavender, parsley)
This recipe was featured on Season 16 - Episode 1603.
No comments on this recipe.