I love serving this smooth dessert in tiny espresso cups; that way there is no guilt and it can serve a crowd!
- 7 ounces semisweet milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed amaretti cookies
- Put the chocolate in a large glass bowl.
- Heat 1/2 cup of the cream in a small saucepan until it is just under the boil.
- Pour over the chocolate and stir until all is melted and smooth. Cool in refrigerator.
- Pour the remaining cream into a separate bowl and whip with the sugar until soft but not stiff peaks form.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate until well blended. Fold in the cookies.
- Transfer to serving goblets or espresso cups; garnish with piped cream if desired.
This recipe was featured on Season 23 - Episode 2302.