Club Sandwich / Panino Club
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut intothin lengthwise slices
- 1 summer squash, cut intothin lengthwise slices
- 8 slices salame
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Cook the prosciutto in a sauté pan with the olive oil until it begins to crisp. Remove and drain the slices on a paper towel.
- Build 4 sandwiches using 1 slice of zucchini, topped with 2 slices of prosciutto, then a slice of summer squash, then 2 slices of salame, another slice of zucchini, 2 slices of provolone, and finally, another slice of summer squash.
- Drizzle the top of each sandwich with a little olive oil and serve with a knife and fork.
This recipe was featured on Season 16 - Episode 1619.
No comments on this recipe.