These crispy crackers will be the high point of any social gathering!
- One recipe Focaccia di Recco dough
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Divide the dough into quarters. Work with one quarter at a time, leaving the other pieces of dough covered while you work.
- Roll the dough out thinly. With the cookie cutter of your choice, cut out designs and place the crackers on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- When all the dough has been used, lightly brush the tops of the crackers with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake until just golden. The timing will vary depending on how thinly you have rolled out the dough.
This recipe was featured on Season 24 - Episode 2426.
No comments on this recipe.