- 4 whole large artichokes Globe or Romanesco if available
- Juice of two lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Three cups of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the tough outer leaves of the artichokes.
- Use a vegetable peeler to trim the outer layer of the stems.
- Cut the artichokes in half lengthwise
- Place in pan. Add chicken broth, salt, parsley, mint and garlic and cook until tender.
- Remove from pan, scoop out chokes.
- Serve warm with cooking juices.
- As seen in Program 21o1
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2101.