Four Cheese Pizza
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 recipe whole wheat pizza crust dough
- Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated provolone
- 1/2 cup grated grana padano cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Montasio cheese
- Divide the dough in half.
- Stretch each half out to fit your pan.
- Brush the dough lightly with olive oil. Divide and sprinkle the cheeses over each pizza.
- Use the oven temperature given in the dough recipe, depending on whether you are using a baking stone, pizza pan, or baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the crust is nicely browned and the cheeses are bubbly.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2225.