These individual pizze are the sure to please everyone! Top with whatever you have on hand or let everyone select their own toppings.
- For the dough
- 4 to 4 1/2 cups King Arthur unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 package pizza crust yeast
- 1 3/4 cups warm water (115°F)
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- Toppings May Include
- Chopped olives
- Anchovies in olive oil
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pine nuts
- Any chopped or julienned sautéed or grilled vegetables
- Any mix of herbs
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine 4 cups of flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl or food processor. Add the water and olive oil through the feed tube and process until a ball of dough forms. If more flour is needed, add it a little at a time until the dough comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- On a floured board, knead the dough a couple of times and roll it into a log; cut it into 12 slices. Flatten each round with your palms or a rolling pin. Brush each with olive oil and top with the mix of ingredients that you prefer. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until nicely browned.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2222.