Gianfranco Marrocco's Cannoli
Serves 8, providing you ONLY eat one. Good luck with that!
- 8 large cannoli shells
- 1 pint whole milk ricotta cheese, well-drained
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier (optional)
- Chopped chocolate chips (for topping)
- In a mixing bowl, incorporate all ingredients together. Mix well and taste.
- You may add the sugar gradually to regulate sweetness according to your taste and adjust accordingly.
- Refrigerate cream until ready to serve cannoli.
- Fill the shells just prior to serving to avoid a soggy cannoli.
- Use a spoon or pastry bag to fill shells.
- Dust with some powdered sugar, add chocolate chips and serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 16 - Episode 1625.
No comments on this recipe.