Serves 10 to 12
- 1 recipe master dough for pizza crust yeast
- 2/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Fontina or taleggio cheese cut into small pieces with a cheese knife
- 1 1/2 cups shredded arugula
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- After making the dough, spread it out on a greased rimmed baking sheet. Dimple the dough all over with your fingers then spread the pesto evenly over the dough.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the dough and bake it in the oven until the bottom begins to brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and scatter the cheese over the top and return to the oven just until the cheese melts.
- Remove the focaccia from the oven and cut into squares. Set aside.
- Place the arugula leaves in a bowl. Whisk the oil and vinegar together and pour over the arugula. Toss well. Add salt and toss again.
- Scatter the arugula over the squares and serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2219.
No comments on this recipe.