Grilled Porcini Mushrooms / Funghi Porcini alla Griglia
MAKES 15 APPETIZERS
- 15 large porcini mushrooms
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches parsley, chopped
- Coarse salt
- Preheat the grill to 450°F.
- Brush the mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil. Reduce the grill temperature to 350°F and place the mushrooms on the grill until just heated through.
- Drizzle with olive oil, parsley and coarse salt before serving.
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2122.
No comments on this recipe.