Joanne's Zucchini and Potatoes /Zucchini e Patate alla Giovanna
This recipe comes from a viewer who – like those of us who grow zucchini in our summer gardens – is always on the lookout for tasty ways to eat this familiar, tasty veggie. Thanks, Joanne!
- 2 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 ornice sized potatoes diced (the amount depending on how much you
- like potatoes)
- 3 plum tomatoes (fresh or canned), hand crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil
- fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A chunk of grated parmesan cheese
- Add all prepped veggies into greased casserole dish
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil
- Bake in 350 degree oven until veggies tender. Check after 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, grate parmesan cheese over the top
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
No comments on this recipe.