Lina's Lamb and Potato Casserole
SERVES 8 TO 10
This easy casserole is a favorite for family dining. Add a salad and you’ve got a full meal!
- 3 pounds center-cut lamb chops, 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Peel potatoes and slice by hand or on a mandolin into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Layer the lamb chops in a 10 x 14 x 2-inch casserole dish, packing them snugly in a single layer. Spread the sliced potatoes evenly over the lamb. Drizzle the olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes. Check half way through the baking time to ensure that the bottom of the pan isn't too dry. Add a bit more olive oil or water, if necessary.
- Recipe featured in program 2522
This recipe was featured on Season 25 - Episode 2522.
No comments on this recipe.