Lowfat Yogurt Sundae
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1 large lemon, squeezed and filtered
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 large fresh apricots, cut in half, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cup frozen low fat vanilla yogurt, softened
- Small bunch mint
- Place water, seeds, lemon juice and honey in a medium size saucepan. Mix well and bring to a boil. Boil three minutes. Add the apricot slices and cook gently for one minute. Off the heat, transfer the apricots with the juice to a bowl and refrigerate.
- Keep half the apricots aside. Puree the remaining apricots with their juices in a blender or use an immersion blender. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Puree one cup of the raspberries. Keep the rest for garnish.
- Scoop 1/4 cup yogurt into a parfait glass and top with some of the apricot sauce and add some slices of apricot. Scoop another 1/4 cup on top of the apricots and add some of the raspberry sauce and sprinkle with a few whole raspberries.
- Add a mint sprig for garnish.
This recipe was featured on Season 22 - Episode 2203.
No comments on this recipe.