Mixed Vegetables / Tuttoinsieme
I love the name tuttoinsieme, (everything together), given to this quick mixed vegetable dish that goes well with any meat, fish, fowl, or game course.
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium size zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel, white bulb only, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper
- Put all the vegetables and the oil in a large sauté pan and cook over medium heat for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover the pan and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked, but still al dente. A knife should be able to pierce them without resistance but the vegetables should retain their shapes. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was featured on Season 13 - Episode 1305.