Oven-Roasted Potatoes / Patate al Forno
In this recipe, garlic is minced with sea salt and fresh rosemary. It’s great for Easter.
- 6 orred-skinned potatoes, washed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- Leaves from 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut the potatoes and into 1-inch chunks.
- Mince the garlic with the rosemary and sea salt until the mixture is almost a paste. Set aside.
- In a 14- by 9-inch baking dish, mix the olive oil and garlic paste. Add the potatoes and coat well with the mixture. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, basting frequently with a brush, until the potatoes are golden brown. Sprinkle with pepper and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 3 - Episode 306.