Patrizia's Quick Chicken with Rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breast pieces
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary needles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Juice oflemons
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 small head radicchio
- White balsamic vinegar
- Pound the chicken breast pieces to an even thinness so that they will all bake in the same amount of time. Combine all the other ingredients in a shallow pan and cover with plastic wrap. Let the chicken breasts marinate for at least an hour to as long as overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grill the chicken for 2 minutes on each side to get the characteristic grill marks on each piece.
- After grilling, layer the pieces in a lasagna dish and pour in the wine. Bake for 10 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Serve the chicken on a bed of radicchio with a drizzle of white balsamic vinegar.
This recipe was featured on Season 15 - Episode 1504.
No comments on this recipe.