Penny Barbato's Zucchini Pie
- 3 cups zucchini, diced (leave skins on)
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup Bisquick mix (or other biscuit mix)
- 1/4cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1/2cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese (either Locatelli or Pecorino)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 x 6 inch pan or a 12-inch pie plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine zucchini, onion, eggs, Bisquick,
- vegetable oil, Romano cheese, parsley and pepper; mix well. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly brown.