Prosciutto and Arugola Pizza
- 2 pounds prepared pizza dough
- 16 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 2 cups shredded scamorza cheese
- Salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch arugola leaves, shredded
- Roll the dough out to fit a 9 x 13 inch rectangular pan. Brush the dough with olive oil. Arranng overlapping slices of prosciutto di Parma over the dough. Sprinkle on the shredded scamorza. Drizzle the ingredients with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven for 30-35 minutes. Just before removing from the oven sprinkle the pine nuts over the top.Let bake an additional 5 minutes. Transfer the pizza to a cooling rack. Cut into squares. Sprinkle the arugola over the top and serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 18 - Episode 1821.