Prosciutto di Parma Pizza/Pizza di Prosciutto
This elegant Prosciutto di Parma topped pizza is a cinch to make when you start with our Quick Yeast Dough for Pizza.
SERVES 8 TO 10
- 1 recipe Quick Yeast Dough for Pizza
- 16 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 2 cups shredded Scamorza
- Salt to taste
- Grinding of black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll the dough out to fit a 9 x 13-inch rectangular pan. Brush the dough with olive oil. Arrange overlapping slices of prosciutto di Parma over the dough. Sprinkle the cheese over the prosciutto and drizzle the ingredients with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the bottom crust is almost golden brown. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the top. Continue to bake an additional 4 minutes.
- Transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Cut into 5-inch squares and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 21 - Episode 2103.
No comments on this recipe.