Prosciutto di San Danielle Roll-ups
These Prosciutto di San Daniele roll-ups, with a creamy ricotta filling, make an easy and elegant appetizer.
Makes 16 appetizers
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Montasio cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 radishes, grated
- 8 slices (aboutounces) Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Mix the ricotta with the Montasio, parsley and radishes. Add a pinch of salt.
- On a board, lay flat one slice of Prosciutto di San Daniele. Place about 11/2 tablespoons of the mixture at one short end of the slice and roll into a tight cylinder. Repeat to make 8 rolls.
- Place rolls on a tray, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, place rolls on a cutting board and with a sharp knife, cut each diagonally into 2 pieces. Serve rolls, cut sides up, on a platter of radicchio.
This recipe was featured on Season 24 - Episode 2408.
I loved today show! I will for sure try Prosciutto di San Daniele.