Punctuated Equilbrium Pizza
This fantastic pizza comes to us from The Portsmouth Flatbread Company on Congress Street in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. A great family place for lunch or dinner and an wood fired brick oven that makes short work of a dazzling variety of piizzas, including this one.
- Stretch a fresh dough
- Brush with Filippo Berio olive oil or garlic oil
- Top with whole milk mozzarella
- Kalamata olives
- Red onion
- Roasted sweet red peppers
- Fresh rosemary
- Crumbled Goat cheese
- Very lite dusting of herbs, (Blend of Parsley, Oregano, Marjoram)
- Bake 450 degrees or until done
- As seen in Program 1701
This recipe was featured on Season 17 - Episode 1701.
No comments on this recipe.