Ricotta Pudding / Budino di Ricotta
A budino is a pudding and this one is reminiscent of cheesecake without the crust.
- Bread crumbs
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 ounces sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces ground almonds
- 1 ounce candied lemon peel
- 1 ounce golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 6-inch spring form pan and coat it with bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, then whisk in the cheese. Stir in the almonds, lemon peel, raisins and zest.
- Pour into the pan, smooth the top and bake for 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool. Release the sides of the pan.
- Note: This is made more festive with a drizzle of melted chocolate or fruit coulis
This recipe was featured on Season 18 - Episode 1819.
No comments on this recipe.