Roasted Green Beans with Sesame Seeds
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toss the beans with oil and salt and pepper. Arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake them about 20 minutes, turning them occasionally until they are easily pierced with a knife. Remove baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the sesame seeds over the beans; toss with two spoons. Add the lime juice and toss again. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 18 - Episode 1802.
No comments on this recipe.