Sausage with Peppers, Onions, and Potatoes
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 red pepper, cleaned and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, cleaned and sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound potatoes, diced
- Sauté the sausage in a large frying pan over medium heat with just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. When the sausage turns gray, pour off the water and continue cooking until the sausage browns on both sides. Remove the sausage, cut it into serving size pieces and set aside.
- Add the potatoes to the same pan and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the vegetables and continue sautéing until they are fork-tender. Add a tablespoon of water if the pan seems too dry. Return the sausage to the pan and cook until it is hot. Serve immediately.
- Variation: Omit the potatoes and serve with the pasta of your choice.
- Recipe featured on program 2514
This recipe was featured on Season 25 - Episode 2514.
No comments on this recipe.