White Asparagus Salad / Insalata Asparagi Bianco
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound white asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths and cooked
- 1 small head Belgian endive, shredded
- 1 cup cooked cannelloni beans
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 pound gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- In a salad bowl toss together all the ingredients except the nuts and cheese.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Add the nuts and toss again. Lastly add the cheese and toss gently.
This recipe was featured on White Asparagus Salad / Insalata Asparagi Bianco - Episode 2102.
No comments on this recipe.