- 1 pound dried and salted cod, already hydrated
- 2 to 3 cups milk
- 2 medium Red Skin Potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Grinding black pepper to taste
- Place the fish in a sauté pan and add the milk; bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer the fish until it begins to flake. Lift the fish out of the pan with a slotted spatula and place it on a cutting board. Let cool then cut into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes, celery, red pepper, capers and fresh parsley and toss the mixture gently. Add the olive oil and vinegar and toss again to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.
This recipe was featured on Season 26 - Episode 2622.
No comments on this recipe.