Burrata with Roasted Asparagus, Tomato and Sorrel
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 balls burrata cut into thick slices
- 2 medium beef steak tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded and cut intoinch dice
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 small bunch sorrel, leaves only, chiffonade
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toss the asparagus with two tablespoons of the oil and place them in a single layer on a non stick baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Roast until just tender when pierced with a knife. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of oil and the lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Arrange the asparagus in a spoke-like fashion in the center of a large round platter.
- Overlap the burrata slices in the center of the platter and surround the slices with the tomatoes.
- Top the burrata with the sorrel leaves and drizzle the top with the remaining olive oil.
This recipe was featured on Season 24 - Episode 2420.
No comments on this recipe.