Grilled Nectarines and Burrata Cheese Salad
Change out your daily green salad for this summery grilled nectarine salad.
Peaches, apricots, and plums are also good candidates for this salad.
- 3 large nectarines, peeled, pitted and cut in half
- 1 ball burrata cheese, well drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 TBS warm honey
- 1 TBS minced fresh parsley
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat it to 375F. Place the nectarine halves on the grill, cut side down.
- Grill and baste with the honey until grill marks appear.
- Transfer the nectarines to a bowl and set aside to cool until warm to the touch
- Line a platter with lettuce of your choice and set aside.
- Place the halves cup side up and fill the center with the burrata
- Drizzle the warm honey over the tops , sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
No comments on this recipe.