Chef Bill Bradley's Prosciutto di Parma with Olive Paste & Fried Basil
- 1/8 pound slice prosciutto di parma
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 6 ea peperoncinis
- Filippo Berio extra-virgin olive oil
- Basil Leaves
- Finely chop olives and peperoncinis in food processor or by hand. Combine with a little olive oil.
- Dry fresh sage leaves then quick fry for a few seconds in hot olive oil. Drain on towel.
- Spread olive mixture and basil leaves over prosciutto slices spread on platter.
This recipe was featured on Season 14 - Episode 1410.
No comments on this recipe.