Chef Bill Bradley's Whole Red Snapper Baked in the Wood Burning Oven
- THE FISHPreheat Oven to 450F degrees
- Place whole thyme and bay leaves into fish cavity.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a little sea salt.
- 450 Bake atdegrees until internal temperature reachesdegreesSAUCEhard boil eggs
- 2-4 anchovy
- 1 cup olive oil
- lemon juice
- Puree in a mortar the anchovy & egg, slowly stream in oil & lemon to form a mayo like consistency.
This recipe was featured on Season 14 - Episode 1410.
No comments on this recipe.