Chickpea Salad - Episode 2405
Serves 4 to 6
- FOR THE SALAD
- Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and well rinsed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, diced and held in lemon juice, then drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Two 1/2-inch thick slices prosciutto di Parma, diced
- 1/2 cup small Gaeta or Nicoise olives, pitted
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Juice oflemons
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad; toss and serve.
This recipe was featured on Season 24 - Episode 2405.
No comments on this recipe.