Green Salad / Insalata Verde
Fresh and crunchy bitter greens without the addition of raw vegetables characterize a classic insalata verde. Dress with the best extra-virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar you have.
- 2 cups packed torn romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 cup torn arugula, washed and dried
- 1 cup packed torn escarole, washed and dried
- 1 small head radicchio, washed, dried, and torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Place all the lettuces in a salad bowl. In a small bowl, mix the oil and vinegar together with the salt and pour the dressing over the salad. Toss well and serve immediately.
No comments on this recipe.