Orange and Beet Salad
SERVES 4 TO 6
- 4 medium cooked beets, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange the beets and orange slices on a platter, overlapping them so half of their diameter is exposed.
- In a jar combine all the remaining ingredients. Pour over the salad. Cover and allow to marinate several hours at room temperature or make ahead, refrigerate, and bring to room temperature before serving.
No comments on this recipe.