Radicchio, Mozzarella, and Dried Apricots / Insalata di Radicchio Ricotta Salata e Albicocche
It took a while, but radicchio, chubby ruby red balls of chicory with white veining, has become the darling of the salad bowl. Combined with crumbled ricotta salata cheese and dried apricots, it makes a super tasting and out-of-the-ordinary salad.
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt
- 1 small head radicchio, washed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 pound ricotta salata cheese, crumbled
- 6 dried apricots, cut into small pieces
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and salt to taste in a salad bowl. Add the radicchio and cheese and toss well to coat with the dressing. Sprinkle the apricots over the top and serve.
No comments on this recipe.