Raspberry, Radish and Zucchini Salad / Insalata di Lamponi, Ravanelli e Zucchini
When I serve this salad, friends give me a quizzical look as if to say, “Is that Italian?” And the answer is yes, especially since I first enjoyed it in Valeggio. The combination of radishes, raspberries, and zucchini is delightful and colorful, and a real palate cleanser after fish or a spicy dinner. Use a salad spinner or towel to thoroughly dry the lettuce leaves.
- 2 cups washed and dried romaine lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- 6 large radishes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 6 tablespoons Filippo Berio extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons warm honey
- In a medium bowl combine the lettuce, radishes, zucchini, and raspberries. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and honey until the dressing is well blended. Pour mixture over the vegetables and raspberries and toss gently. Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on Season 11 - Episode 1118.
No comments on this recipe.