Romaine Salad with Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried and torn into pieces
- 1 bulb fennel, washed, dried and shaved
- Pour lemon juice and vinegar into a small bowl; whisk in the olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, place the lettuce and fennel and pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Top with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shavings
This recipe was featured on Season 24 - Episode 2424.
No comments on this recipe.