Smoked Duck with Figs and Gorgonzola / Anatra Affumicato con Fichi e Gorgonzola
- INGREDIENTSSmoked duck breast (Or use smoked turkey breast)
- Fresh white figs (Or dried if fresh are not available.You may also use Black Mission figs.)
- Imported sweet Gorgonzola
- Black Mission fig puree
- Mixed greens of your choice
- DIRECTIONSSlice duck breast almost as thin as carpaccio, carefully placing the slices
- around the rim of a plate or platter.
- Slice the white figs and place on top of sliced duck, overlapping them for presentation. Top with crumbled sweet gorgonzola, then top everything with a drizzle of fig puree, available in gourmet shops and specialty stores.
- Fill the center of the plate with mixed greens of your choice.
This recipe was featured on Season 15 - Episode 1523.
No comments on this recipe.